- DOJ claims it does not need a warrant to search prior emails.
- From DallasNews.com: Texas drivers hit roadblocks after filing insurance claims
- How insurance companies treat claimants–Bloomberg article
- An interesting article about end-of-life planning.
- Legal article: Documents to collect and organize before you die
For more information, please feel free to Contact Us.
Here are some other related posts:
- I verified employment for a friend who doesn't work for me, so he could buy his house. Should I be worried?
Is it a crime to verify employment for someone else so they can buy a house?...
- What are the penalties for making false statement on a mortgage application?
The penalties under 32.32(c) are as follows: (1) a Class C misdemeanor if the value of the property or the amount of credit is less than $50; (2) a Class B misdemeanor if the value of the property o...
- What is a 'liar loan'?
What is a liar loan?...
- There is a lien on my property. I just sold it for cash, but I can't afford to pay the loan. Now the lienholder is trying to repossess. What can they do to me?
A person who is a debtor under a security agreement, and who does not have a right to sell or dispose of the secured property or is required to account to the secured party for the proceeds of a permi...
- Is it a crime to overstate your income on a mortgage application?
Is it a crime to overstate income on a mortgage application...