- DOJ claims it does not need a warrant to search prior emails.
- From DallasNews.com: Texas drivers hit roadblocks after filing insurance claims
- How insurance companies treat claimants–Bloomberg article
- An interesting article about end-of-life planning.
- Legal article: Documents to collect and organize before you die
For more information, please feel free to Contact Us.
Here are some other related posts:
- Texas Attorney General Sues Web Site Owners
Texas Attorney General Greg Abbott sued the owners of several web sites, claiming that the proprietors illegally collected personal information from minors under the age of 13.Â http://www.law.com/jsp...
- Language updates to Dallas Business Attorneys . com
Thanks to Google Translate, the main site for our law firm, DallasBusinessAttorneys.com is now available in Spanish and Vietnamese....
- Dell Computer sues Cybersquatters
Dell is suiing three domain registars for the practice of cybersquatting and typosquatting. Cybersquatting is the practice of registering domain names that are similar to regularly known businesses an...
- New York office (Manhattan) is now open.
We're pleased to announce that the Law Offices of David L. Leon, PC, have opened our new satellite office in New York City. The site for the new office is nylegaladvisor.com The office address: 59...
- Class action suit against Target for failing to make their website usable by the blind
Class action status was granted in a lawsuit alleging that Target Corp. is breaking California and federal laws by not having its internet site accessible by the blind.http://www.law.com/jsp/article.j...